Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Scooters Please

Even though I didn't buy my 'Flex from the dealer, I still get the glossy Honda mag called "Red Rider". Nearly every manufacturer of wheeled things sends out these mags to recent buyers to show off their machines and make their buyers feel special. But neither the magazine nor the associated website feature much about scooters; so much for being part of a special group. This month however, I was pleased to see this letter to the editor:

"...could you print more articles on Honda scooters? I bought an Elite 80 and I love it. I don't know how many HRCA (Honda Riders Club of America) are scooter riders, but I'm sure there are a lot. Thanks."

...and the response:

"Based on the mail we receive, there does seem to be a fair number of scooter fans among our readers--or possibly you're part of a small or vocal group! It's hard to cover all the models when Honda offers such a diverse lineup, but our plans do include more scooter information in the future."


There's lots of things to cover out there in scooterland. Get writin' Honda.

No comments: